TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING THE WEBSITE
The website www.olimpiaparking.com, as well as its content entirely, are the exclusive property of OLIMPIA PARKING S.R.L., with registered office in Bucharest, 100 Țepeș Vodă Street, room 1, 2nd floor, District 2, registered with the Trade Register Office of Bucharest Tribunal under No. J40/2676/2019, with sole registration number 40712733.
No section of it may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the express consent of OLIMPIA PARKING S.R.L.
These conditions equal a contract between the user of the www.olimpiaparking.com Website and OLIMPIA PARKING S.R.L. regarding both the use of the Website and the purchase and booking of parking services through it by users.
- DEFINITIONS AND TERMS
- Website – the website olimpiaparking.com through which parking services are provided and booked.
- User – any natural or legal person who accesses the Website, regardless of the purpose of such access.
- Customer – any natural or legal person who accesses the Website and books parking services.
- Olimpia Parking – the trade name of OLIMPIA PARKING S.R.L., a legal entity of Romanian nationality, with registered office in Bucharest, 100 Țepeș Vodă Street, room 1, 2nd floor, District 2, registered with the Trade Register Office of Bucharest Tribunal under No. J40/2676/2019, with sole registration number 40712733, which provides parking services.
- Booking – the User’s manifestation of will, whereby he/she conveys to Olimpia Parking, through the Website, his/her intention to purchase parking services.
- Content – means all information on the Website that can be visited, viewed or otherwise accessed through the use of an electronic device (such as, but not limited to: data relating to Olimpia Parking, information on the parking services provided, information on rates charged by Olimpia Parking in a given period, logos, stylised representations, commercial symbols, static images, dynamic images, text and/or multimedia content presented on the Website).
- Document – these Terms and Conditions
- ACCEPTING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By using the Website and/or booking the parking services advertised on this Website, the User implicitly agrees to the terms and conditions of the Website. Acceptance of the terms and conditions is an expression of personal will and constitutes a legal obligation between the User and Olimpia Parking. If the User does not agree to the terms and conditions of the Website, the User must cease using the Website.
- Olimpia Parking is entitled to amend these provisions, as well as the Website and its structure or to make other changes which may affect the Website, without any prior notice to the User in this regard.
- The purchase of services on the Website implies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which constitute a contract between the parties.
- COPYRIGHT (RIGHT OF INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY)
- The Content, as defined in the recitals, including but not limited to logos, stylised representations, commercial symbols, static images, dynamic images, text and/or multimedia content presented on the Website, are the exclusive property of Olimpia Parking, to which Olimpia Parking reserves all rights obtained in this regard directly or indirectly. Any attempt at copying, transfer or fraud is punishable by law.
- The User is not allowed to copy, distribute, publish, transfer to third parties, modify and/or alter, use, link to, display, include any Content in any context other than the original one intended by Olimpia Parking, to include any Content outside the Website, to remove the marks on the Content that indicate the copyright of Olimpia Parking as well as to participate in any transfer, sale, distribution of materials made by reproducing, modifying or displaying the Content, unless with the express written consent of Olimpia Parking.
- Any use of the Content for purposes other than those expressly permitted herein is prohibited.
- USING THE WEBSITE
- Olimpia Parking is not responsible for the User’s ability to access or use the Website or for any errors made by the User in accessing and using the Website.
- Olimpia Parking does not guarantee that the Website cannot be affected by malware that may generate malfunctions or other losses and does not undertake any liability for damages caused by this reason to the User.
- SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE
- Olimpia Parking offers professional parking services on a long- or short-term basis. Olimpia Parking provides customers with a wide range of parking services described on the Website (including but not limited to covered/uncovered parking services, video monitoring 24/7, available parking space signage, automated fire prevention system, Find my Car, Charging Stations for Electric Cars).
- Through the quality of the services offered, Olimpia Parking aims at satisfying the interests of its customers and at achieving appropriate business performance.
- The information published on the Website regarding the parking services provided is general information. The data and information available on the Website do not constitute recommendations, guarantees, advice or commitment on the part of Olimpia Parking.
- Any inconsistencies or errors that may appear in the Content of the Website do not imply any liability whatsoever for Olimpia Parking.
- CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
- Olimpia Parking fully complies with the laws on the security of the User’s personal data and undertakes not to lease, sell or transfer in any form the User’s data to third parties, except in cases expressly provided for by law or at the express request of state bodies.
- By accessing and using the Website, the User consents to the retention of information in the Olimpia Parking database and the use thereof for the purpose of facilitating access to the Website and improving the services provided.
- BOOKING PROCEDURE. CHANGE OF BOOKING. BOOKING CANCELLATION
- Bookings made through the Website will automatically generate a booking voucher after a booking has been made. However, a reservation does not necessarily represent a guaranteed parking space. Olimpia Parking retains its right to cancel a booking if the reservation cannot be met and the amount paid will be fully refunded to the Customer.
- The Customer remains responsible for the accuracy and compliance of the data filled in on the Website for the purpose of booking a parking space (including, but not limited to: appropriate road directions, details with respect to the parking duration). Any problems encountered as a result of non-compliance of the data filled in by the Customer on the Website shall not entitle the Customer to a refund of the amount paid.
- Bookings made through the Website may be cancelled or modified by using the Website or by sending an e-mail to Olimpia Parking to the published e-mail address, subject to a notice period of at least 24 hours prior to the date and time originally booked for parking. If the Customer does not observe the minimum notice period, Olimpia Parking retains its right to charge additional fees or not to refund the amount paid.
- Should the Customer wish to change the conditions of the booking (including, but not limited to: parking the vehicle for a period different from the booked one), Olimpia Parking retains its right to charge additional fees or not to refund the amount paid, as the case may be.
- The Customer remains responsible for the proper storage of the voucher generated as a result of the booking. Olimpia Parking does not undertake any responsibility for the inability to present the voucher at the parking place and does not refund the amount paid due to the inability to present the voucher.
- PRICES AND METHODS OF PAYMENT
- The prices (rates) for parking services provided by Olimpia Parking are displayed on the Website and are expressed both in RON and EURO. For prices expressed in EURO, the exchange rate announced by the National Bank of Romania on the day of payment shall be taken into account.
- The prices (rates) displayed on the Website are valid for 1 to 3 months and are to be modified subsequently. If necessary, Olimpia Parking retains its right to change the published prices (rates) at any time.
- Prices (rates) for parking services may differ, depending on the options selected by the Customer.
- The prices (rates) displayed on the Website represent the cost of services including VAT, according to the laws in force.
- Among the payment methods agreed by Olimpia Parking are online payment by card and cash payment at the parking place or cashier’s desk.
- For payments made online by credit card, the financial transaction will be intermediated and processed by third parties, i.e. online payment processors.
- After confirmation of the transaction and acceptance of the final amount for payment, the User will be redirected to an online payment platform. This moment coincides with leaving the website www.olimpiaparking.com, i.e. with leaving the scope of application of this Document, and the User is under an obligation to take note of the terms and conditions applicable to the online payment platform.
- Olimpia Parking does not undertake any liability for the integrity of the vehicles and/or of the items left in them and is not under an obligation to guard them.
- Any damage caused in the parking area will entail the liability of the person who caused such damage, as well as the obligation to remedy and/or to bear the costs related to the remedial action taken by that person.
- The following are prohibited within the car park managed by Olimpia Parking and the Customers shall be fully liable for any events related to these aspects:
- leaving unattended minors, unattended animals, flammable substances or dangerous objects in vehicles;
- failure to observe signs and markings in the parking area, such as parking in places where stopping and/or parking is prohibited, parking on access or evacuation routes, parking on marked and reserved spaces intended for persons with reduced mobility or disabilities, except for persons who have this right and show visible proof, parking in spaces intended for emergency vehicles operated by the police, the fire brigade and ambulance services without being entitled to this, parking vehicles in spaces intended for motorcycles or those with electric motors;
- carrying out car repairs or any car maintenance activities (such as, but not limited to: oil or antifreeze changes, etc.) or refuelling;
- displaying the vehicle for sale or putting up posters advertising the sale of vehicles;
- storing items, materials, products, etc. in parking spaces or other areas of the parking lot.
- In the event that vehicles are parked beyond the time for which the price of the parking services has been paid, Olimpia Parking retains its right to charge additional fees until the vehicles are removed or, where applicable, retains its right to relocate the vehicle, with the Customers bearing all related costs. Olimpia Parking shall not be liable for any damage that may be caused as a result of the removal/relocation of the vehicle.
- Olimpia Parking retains its right to regularly update and amend the Terms and Conditions of the Website to reflect any changes in how the Website operates and in the operating conditions thereof or any changes in the applicable legal requirements. The document is binding on Customers/Users from the moment it is posted on the Website. In the event of any such changes, we will post the amended version of the Document on the Website, so please check the content of this Document regularly.
- FORCE MAJEURE
- Olimpia Parking shall not be liable for inconveniences resulting from force majeure events. Force majeure is an unforeseeable event beyond the control of the parties, which cannot be avoided.
- GOVERNING LAW – JURISDICTION
- This Document is governed by Romanian law. Any disputes arising between Olimpia Parking and Users/Customers shall be settled amicably or, if this is not possible, the disputes shall be settled by the competent Romanian courts in Bucharest.
- The Terms and Conditions constitute the full consent of the Customers with respect to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions, and they supersede and replace all prior consents, representations and agreements of the Parties.
- Any amendment or addition to the Terms and Conditions shall be made electronically and shall be posted on the Website. Olimpia Parking retains its right to amend any of the clauses in these Terms and Conditions at any time by making an updated version of the Document available to Customers on the Website.
- In the event that any provision of the Terms and Conditions is or becomes unlawful, void, invalidated, or proves to be inapplicable or unenforceable by operation of law or court decision, the lawfulness, validity and applicability or enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions as a whole shall not be affected.
- COMPLAINTS AND GRIEVANCES
15.1. If the Customer has any dissatisfaction or requires clarifications or information regarding the services provided, he/she may seek technical support by telephone/fax: 0759594332 or by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
15.2. In the requests submitted to Olimpia Parking in this respect, the User/Customer is asked to provide more details, namely: full name, details of the problem encountered.
15.3. Any complaint regarding the services sold by Olimpia Parking must be made in writing and submitted to Olimpia Parking’s office, sent by fax or e-mail within no more than 5 days from the date when the services were provided.
- PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- In this regard, please read the Cookies Policy as published on the Website.
- FINAL CLAUSES
- This document shall take legal effect starting with 29.08.2022.